MS-III
Wednesday, July 14, 2004
  Call night #2
Well, I've just had my second ever post call shower. It was quite an accomplishment! I've never had a post call shower quite like it; nor, I would venture to guess, will I ever have another like it.

Enough of the stupidity, right? Sorry, I'm just a bit tired... I was at the hospital for almost 24 hours without sleep. I think you can cut me a little slack.

The night went well. I saw 2 patients. I was going to see a third, but he decided to leave AMA before I got there. So far, I don't think I've made any egregious errors. At least noone has told me anything of the sort. It was long and busy, but we got a lot done and now it's just wait until everything comes back.

Must. sleep. now.

more to come....
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is an online accounting of my experiences as a 3rd year Osteopathic medical student. The words here may be blunt and not altogether P.C., but I was never really one for political correctness. Regardless, get ready for the wild ride that is "Medical School - Year 3" Sounds sort of like one of those TLC series' doesn't it?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Blog Links
Medical Links
Non-medical Links
ARCHIVES
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


Powered by Blogger